Our Results Speak For Themselves
Average SAT Increase.
Average SAT Percentile in Nation
Percent of GED Tutelage Students Passing the GED.
Average percent increase in ACT scores.
We Cover All Subjects
Our Team – Both Passionate & Successful
Charles is a graduate of the University of Georgia College of Education.View profile
Thomas scored a 2350 on the SAT and was accepted to Yale University.View profile
Nari Lee is the salutatorian of Chattahoochee High School and was awarded the National Merit Scholarship, and first prize in the France-Atlanta 2012 Humanitarian Contest.View profile
Priscilla Kim graduated from Johns Creek High School as the valedictorian of the Class of 2014. She plans to attend the University of Pennsylvania this fall and has accepted an invitation to join the Vagelos Scholars Program in the Molecular Life Sciences, a program offered to select students from the top 15% of all applicants.View profile
Ever wonder how world class athletes and professionals train? Two words. Deliberate practice. We use a systematic 6 step process to help guide develop students abilities in many areas. See our article on deliberate practice featured in the blog, How to Learn.
Learn Smarter with a Holistic Approach
Student Centric Approach
Studies show that students in a student centric environment outperform teacher-centric environments by a large degree.
Our mentors are handpicked, positive, young, self-motivated leaders.
We focus on personal habits that are the most important factors in student success.
What Students Say
- "Tutelage is a second family to me. The teachers and students here are all extremely committed to working together towards a better education– there couldn’t be a better environment in which to prepare for the SAT or any other subject. Not only did they help me score a 2390 on the SAT, but I also gained new friends and a better attitude towards education. I would not be where I happily stand today if it were not for Tutelage."Nari L.Scored 2390 on the SAT
- "Throughout the year I attended Tutelage Academy, Charles has helped me become a more productive student. Not only did he teach me how to study effectively through deliberate practice, but he also taught me lifestyle choices such as time management which I still implement into my life daily. Charles emphasized the importance of time and how it should be spent, and his work ethic exhibits this belief. Everything he states from a step-by-step technique to a witty life story turns into a lesson."Tyler C.
- "I signed up for Tutelage Academy when I finally realized that I needed to do something about my SAT/ACT scores. Within two weeks of working with the teachers there, I saw progress in my scores. Within the span of one month, I went from a 29 on the ACT and a 1800 on the SAT to a 33 on the ACT (2200 SAT). The teachers at Tutelage Academy adapt to every student's individual style of learning, and I genuinely enjoyed learning in the environment they have created. Because of their help, I was recently accepted into UGA, NYU, and the University of Michigan. These are colleges that would be out of my reach without the help of Tutelage Academy, and I cannot thank the teachers there enough."Valmik P.400 point increase in SAT
- "I have been coming to Tutelage for years and they are always so supportive and understanding. They focus on individual needs for each student and structure their teaching styles accordingly. Tutelage helped me learn and excel in a warm, inviting environment."Sarah N.
- The teachers at Tutelage provide me the most beneficial solutions to the subjects that I struggle with periodically. They make studying for the SAT and other subjects simple and entertaining. It is nice to learn something new every week in a comfortable environment.Josh Min480 point increase in SAT
- The teachers at Tutelage know what they are doing. They focus on the areas you need help with and overall come up with a solution that fits you. The variety of material offered by Tutelage allowed me to improve my scores within the first two classes of enrollment.Amir Azmi380 Point Increase on SAT
“An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.”